Climate Controlled Self Storage
Armored Self Storage is an affordable and efficient storage solution.
Our climate-controlled storage units come in a variety of sizes, providing you the flexibility to store both large and small with ptions ranging from RV Storage, Boat Storage, Motorcycle Storage, Furniture Storage, and Household or Office Storage.
We have over 10,000 Sq.Ft of temperature and humidity controlled storage space ideal for short to long term use for Residential or Commercial uses for those in the Centreville, Easton and Kent Island areas of Maryland's Eastern Shore.
Our climate controlled indoor storage units are enclosed within a larger facility so whether it's the middle of a cold Maryland Winter or our famous humid Maryland Summer, our storage units are an ideal solution for your self storage needs. See Sizes
Why use a self storage solution?
- As an extension of your home, self storage can be used to store those seldom used items that you still may not be ready to part with.
- Store seasonal items that take up space in your home all year round.
- As a storage solution for business, you can use as a space to store unused office equipment, supplies and file information.
- As a pseudo basement to free up your garage to park your car in again.
Armored Self Storage facility benefits include:
- Private Self Storage - all units are indoor and out of the elements
- Temperature contolled from 50 to 80 degrees
- Indoor loading and unloading dock
- Hand trucks and carts available
- 24/7 access available
- Long-term discounts
- Easy Access to Rt. 50 and Rt. 21
Storage & Packing Tips:
Use the valuable space inside dresser drawers and
larger appliances, such as stoves and refrigerators
to store small items like toys and linens.
» MORE TIPS
Our Storage Location
314 Centreville Road
Queenstown, MD 21658
Self Storage, Climate Controlled Storage, RV Storage, Boat Storage, Motorcycle Storage, Furniture Storage, Household Storage and Office Storage available in the Queenstown, Wye Mills, Centreville, Easton and Kent Island areas of Maryland's Eastern Shore.